NAVA.DC (DBA: NAVA DC) - TERMS OF SALE
1) Prices & Payments: Prices are in US funds. Payments will be accepted in the form of wire transfers, ACH, or cash. Merchandise will not be released until funds have cleared in our account. Orders must be prepaid.
2) Minimum Purchase Amounts: Minimum order quantities apply on an item by item basis. There is a general $500.00 minimum order per purchase.
3) Shipping & Deliveries: Shipping is via US Postal Service or UPS Ground unless other arrangements are requested. Customers reserve the right to schedule or arrange for their own shipping or freight. Freight shipping can be arranged by us if requested. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping or freight charges unless otherwise agreed upon and mentioned on their invoice. Note: We cannot take responsibility for delays that are beyond our control; for example but not limited to, weather or transit delays. Buyer is responsible for requesting or adding insurance to their own freight even If NAVA DC schedules the shipment. NAVA DC takes no responsibility for merchandise damaged in transit. Any issues with packages/pallets being lost or damaged must be dealt with directly through the carriers or insurance providers.
4) Return Policy: No Returns. All sales are final. In the event that there was misinformation during the transaction, it must be reported to Nava DC within 3 business days of receiving the merchandise. In the event that Nava DC does approve a return, it may be subject to a 45% restocking fee. Note: NAVA DC sells merchandise in conditions other than just brand new. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure they read all descriptions and details in emails and product offers.
5) Orders: NAVA DC reserves the right to refuse any order placed by the customer for any reason.
6) Storage: All orders must be picked up within 14 days of being notified that they are ready to ship or that they are in stock. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure that they are removed from the premises. After 14 days, the buyer will be subject to paying a storage fee of $30.00 per pallet position per month.
7) Processing: If a part of your transaction with NAVA DC involves us bundling merchandise or prepping your order for Amazon FBA, charges of $0.35 per ASIN label, $0.75 per bundling / poly bagging, and $1.00 per box label may apply unless otherwise agreed upon. Bundling up to 2 units and additional prepping will require a quote at Nava DC discretion. If your units require any special prepping or kitting requirements we can forward your inventory. We also offer prep services, please reach out for quotes and pricing.
8) Disputes: In the event of a dispute between NAVA DC and the buyer, any and all litigation or mediation will take place in the state of California. Buyer agrees to pay all fees involved. Client is responsible for any chargebacks and outstanding balance owed to NAVA DC
9) Service Description: NAVA DC is a wholesaler and distributor of cosmetics, skincare, and fragrances,grocery, toys, electronics and other general merchandise goods. We carry a wide array of brands and categories. We occasionally buy and sell deals outside of our normal criteria. Unless specifically stated, NAVA DC does not claim to be authorized distributors of any of the brands or merchandise that we carry or offer.
10) Subject to Prior Sale: All items are subject to prior sale. The vast majority of merchandise we offer to clients is in stock and in our warehouse however, we do sometimes offer products that we do not own or that are inbound to our warehouse. Unless otherwise stated, NAVA DC does not claim to have merchandise in stock. A reasonable period of time will be given to NAVA DC to process and ship all orders. That does not include lead time as they may be given to you either through email or orally.
11) Required Licenses & Taxes: Both parties shall have all the required permits and licenses for the purpose of conducting business through the sales and purchase of wholesale merchandise usually, but not limited to a resale certificate. By signing this agreement you are acknowledging that you do in fact have a resale certificate and that you are tax exempt on your purchase. We take no responsibility in any dealings with the IRS or other government agencies concerning taxes, both federal and state, gross receipts, sales and privilege taxes, duties and import or export fees or similar liabilities on your purchase.
12) Cancellations: ALL ORDERS ARE FINAL. NO CANCELLATIONS. We consistently have people pay for items and after the deal is done they realize they can get a cheaper price elsewhere or that they are restricted to sell the item or they have issues regarding their product listing or they have buyer’s remorse and then they wish to cancel their order. Purchase orders and submitting payment are legally binding agreements to purchase the merchandise! NO CANCELLATIONS WILL BE ALLOWED FOR THESE REASONS! By signing this agreement the buyer agrees that if they submit a purchase order they are submitting a legal document guaranteeing that they are purchasing the goods and that they will submit a payment within 5 business days unless there is a lead time and it is mentioned on their invoice. Failure to remit payment may result in acquiring counsel with an attorney to pursue you for the funds, which you are obligated to pay. Buyer pays for all litigation fees.
13) Dating / Batch Codes: All Expiration dates are USUALLY provided at the time that the product is offered. If it is not provided, it is the buyer’s responsibility to request that information from NAVA DC is a closeout / Distribution company and some products may have older batch codes or may even be expired. We take no responsibility and will not accept returns due to these reasons. There are also cases where an item only has a batch code and it is not possible to determine the age of the product Nava DC does quality control checks on all merchandise to ensure they are not the wrong color, smell, or consistency.
Please note, we cannot take responsibility for any Item that is restricted to sell on Amazon, restricted to send to FBA, or restricted on any other marketplaces. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure before buying that he/she/they is eligible to sell these products. We do not claim to be authorized re-sellers or distributors of any of the brands we are offering unless otherwise stated. We also cannot take responsibility for any item that becomes restricted after the sale. We will not be able to cancel any order for this reason after receiving a purchase order or payment. No refund will be issued for any of these reasons. Once NAVA DC has a mutual agreement with a buyer that an order is considered finalized, whether in writing or by oral agreement, it CAN NOT be cancelled & the order is non refundable.